Cox & Palmer is pleased to announce that 60 of their lawyers have been named to the 2014 Best Lawyers
in Canada List.
The Best Lawyers in Canada publication recognizes leading practitioners across the country through a peer-review process.
Danny Gallivan, CEO says, “Our consistently growing list of Best Lawyers is affirmation of the quality work and reputation of Cox & Palmer lawyers. I’m pleased to note that this year, in addition to an increase in the number of our lawyers listed; nine have been recognized as Lawyers of the Year
. This special accolade goes to only a single lawyer in each practice area in each community.”
Best Lawyers 2014 Lawyers of the Year: David T. Hashey QC
- Corporate and Commercial Litigation (Fredericton)Franklin O. Leger QC
- Real Estate Law (Saint John)Alexander MacDonald QC
- Construction Law & Natural Resources Law (St. John's)Loretta Manning
- Health Care Law (Halifax)David G. O'Brien
- Insurance Law (Saint John)Terry L. Roane QC
- Labour and Employment Law (Halifax)Roland C. Snelgrove QC
- Real Estate Law (St. John's)Jade Spalding
- Insurance Law (Fredericton)Charles D. Whelly QC
- Corporate and Commercial Litigation (Saint John)About Cox & Palmer
Cox & Palmer has been an integral part of Atlantic Canada’s business community for over a century. With almost 200 lawyers in offices throughout the region, Cox & Palmer is a preeminent full–service regional firm providing advice in many sectors.