Our real estate lawyers serve both commercial and residential sellers and purchasers. Our success in advising commercial and residential property developers, municipalities and lenders on development issues is attributable to more than our deep experience in municipal and planning law. As with all our legal groups, our track record is a result of nurturing meaningful relationships with the clients we serve.
Cox & Palmer regularly acts on behalf of both borrowers and lenders (including banks, trust companies and insurance companies) on local, national and international financing transactions.
- Negotiate and prepare agreements of purchase & sale, including condominiums.
- Draft conveyancing and financing documents.
- Conduct appropriate searches and offer advice on all aspects of a real estate transaction.
- Advice on development agreements, municipal service agreements, construction contracts and financing agreements.
- Advice on land use by-laws, municipal planning strategies, and environmental issues.