Cox & Palmer acts on behalf of issuers, underwriters and purchasers in public and private placements of securities. We continue to have excellent working relationships with provincial securities commissions and stock exchanges. Our deep level of knowledge and experience gives our clients confidence in the advice and solutions our lawyers present.
- Negotiating terms and preparing prospectuses.
- Ensuring that all securities filings and other regulatory obligations are met at both national and provincial levels.
- Coordinated region wide services in Atlantic Canada for national offerings and other securities related transactions.
- Advising clients on a range of corporate governance issues.
- Acting as general counsel to both private and public companies.